The objects of Canossian Alumni Association in Singapore are the following:
1. To strengthen the network of former students of the Canossian Schools and to develop a true spirit of loyalty and love for the Alma Mater.
2. To be a channel of collaboration between the former students, the Canossian Schools and the society at large.
Visit the websites below to find out more about what's going on our Canossian Schools!
The Canossian Alumni Association sponsors the following annual pinnacle awards for the award ceremonies in the three schools.
For each Primary School (CCPS and SACPS):
$100 x 1 recipient for St. Magdalene's award and
$100 x 1 recipient for St. Bakhita's award
$100 for Magdalene Fund
For Secondary School (SACSS):
$200 x 2 recipients for St. Magdalene's award and
$200 x 2 recipients for St. Bakhita's award
$200 for Magdalene Fund
Canossian Affiliation Award
This award was introduced in 2009 to encourage Canossian continuity of schooling from the primary school into the mother school. This is awarded to the Primary 6 pupil who has obtained the highest PSLE score (minimum cut-off point is 235) and has opted for SACSS as the first choice in the secondary school selection. The alumni would like to sponsor cash awards of $200 x 2 recipients in total (one per primary school - CCPS and SACPS). SACSS will identify the award recipients for this category each year.
CCPS – Canossa Convent Primary School
SACPS – St. Anthony’s Canossian Primary School
SACSS – St. Anthony;s Canossian Secondary School
1) The full name of the alumni be mentioned at the award ceremony
2) The full name of the alumni be acknowledged on the certificate/letter for the award winners
3) The cash amount be made payable in the form of cheques (addressed to the award recipients)